Sunday, February 27, 2011

LinkedIn Links to Help You

This is icon for social networking website. Th...Image via Wikipedia
I have found LinkedIn to be a very good tool for networking, sharing information, and business prospecting. Many people who I have interacted with have not leveraged the tool.  I have included links in this post that will take to a variety of helpful sites and articles in using LinkedIn.  There are also a variety of free webinars and twitter chat sessions to help you with your use of LinkedIn.  I thought I would highlight the ones I have used to help further my LInkedIn experience.



  • Linked Into Business has a lot of great helpful hints by Viveka Von Rosen whose Twitter handles is @ LinkedInExpert.  There is also a weekly Tuesday evening LinkedIn chat session #linkedinchat Tuesday nights at 8 PM EST on Twitter where tips are shared and questions are answered.  I recommend you use Tweetchat to participate.
  • Nathan Kievman of Deming Hill has Blog where he shares good LinkedIn information and operates the largest LinkedIn Strategies Group.
  • Sean Nelson provides a lot of good LinkedIn information in his blog.  His blog also covers general Social Media Topics as well as provide Twitter information.
  • Phil Rosenburg is a great Career Coach and his blog has a lot of great LinkedIn Hints in addition to job search information.  Phil also sponsors the below mentioned Greig Wells webinar.
  • Greig Wells generally has a Free Thursday webinar on LinkedIn Hints.  This is actually a free webinar that truly provides real actionable information.
  • The LinkedIn Blog is a good resource to keep track of newly deployed capabilities and technologies on LinkedIn.  LinkedIn tends to not broadly communicate changes they are making to their user base and this is one source of information I have found helpful.

Of course, I will be glad to help any of my readers and friends with their LinkedIn activities.

Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis