Broad "Gadget Ownership"
% of adults saying they own a:
Desktop Computer 59%
Laptop Computer 52%
MP3 Player 47%
Game Console 42%
- 4,100 average monthly text messages sent and received by girls 13-17 years-old in the United States.
- 79 million U.S. online visitors to education-category web sites in September 2010 +6% versus August.
- Nearly 6% of packaged food products launched this year carry a "whole grain" claim, more than double the figure for 2005.
- Twelve percent of the U.S. population last year was foreign-born. Eleven percent was U.S.-born but with at least one parent born abroad. (Census Bureau).
- % Who agree/disagree that if you work hard and play by the rules, you can achieve a middle-class life in America today.
- 53% Somewhat Agree
- 28% Strongly Agree
- 16% Somewhat Disagree
- 4% Strongly Disagree
- Among those who aren't living it now, 44 percent think they will someday.d
- Sixty-three percent think the bailout of the financial/banking sector was "bad for the country"; 26 percent think it was "good for the country." (Newsweek)